• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Umpiring Errors

Furball

Evil Scotsman
2 FROM Bowden now .The Swann one in the first innings and now this(which was even worse)

The only clear 2 wrong decisions in the match,imo.

He has always been a batsman's umpire so not surprised at all and he is consistent with it.
You've spelt 'crap' wrong.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Again I ask - are Dar and Taufel on holiday or something?
Rauf has been brilliant so far, and i guess they have to give the other umpires in the "Elite Panel" some big games too and can't give them all to those 2?

On my phone right now, can somebody check who are the umpires for the upcoming games?

Howe_zat

Audio File
By the way, Cevno, please don't treat differing reactions to obviously different events as hypocrisy. That's nonsense.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
By the way, Cevno, please don't treat differing reactions to obviously different events as hypocrisy. That's nonsense.
What are you referring too? Was making a general point here that was that you can't have the cake and eat it too.

And as for the other incidents, First the point being made was it was similar to last time and hence the comments(though there was one major difference) and then after some time it became different to suit the needs of the argument.

Completely different reactions on 2 different forums i am posting on. In any case right now there is no use arguing anything objectively here right now as it then resorts to nonsense pretty soon with Cheerleaders around. Might as follow VCS and Shri if it continues...

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What are you referring too? Was making a general point here that was that you can't have the cake and eat it too.

And as for the other incidents, First the point being made was it was similar to last time and hence the comments(though there was one major difference) and then after some time it became different to suit the needs of the argument.

Completely different reactions on 2 different forums i am posting on. In any case right now there is no use arguing anything objectively here right now as it then resorts to nonsense pretty soon. Might as follow VCS and Shri if it continues...
Let something go once in a while man.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Despite the umpires giving Indian bats a few lives we still won easily. God knows how soon it would have finished had the shockers been correctly given.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So you want to debate Morgan or KP? I was talking about batsman in general,with regards to Morgan walking and you bring something else up?
Neither. As frankly there's not a debate to be had. It's everybody else going from the evidence and you and bun being foolish. Jeez.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Neither. As frankly there's not a debate to be had. It's everybody else going from the evidence and you and bun being foolish. Jeez.
Yep.Since more England fans have commented it must be true.

Don't know why i am bothering with this on here. Somebody go Ahead and Tell Morgan he was clearly wrong and you can tell better on TV replays:laugh: and claim whatever you want, if that is what makes you happy and content.Because it matters **** all at the end of the day.

Last edited:

Jacknife

International Captain
Yep.Since more England fans have commented it must be true.

Don't know why i am bothering with this on here. Somebody go Ahead and Tell Morgan he was clearly wrong and you can tell better on TV replays:laugh: and claim whatever you want, if that is what makes you happy and content.Because it matters **** all at the end of the day.
I really don't understand that what you've put in bold, how many times in test cricket, hell in all cricket, does a batsman think he hasn't got a edge on it, only later to show he got one, that's happened literally thousands of times. When batsmen hit their pads playing a shot, instead of the ball, can also leave the batsman, thinking he's made contact with ball.
Just because the batsman at the precise moment, he plays a shot, thinks he's got bat on it, or not, doesn't make it fact, a lot of the time he's wrong.