• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your Guilty Cricket Player Pleasures. Lay 'em on the Table Guys

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
I quite like Hayden as a commentator, and Mark Nicholas as a writer. There, I said it. Now someone please shoot me, I'm clearly beyond help and hope

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The way his ass stuck out while he was batting was pretty funny.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Steven Finn suddenly revealing he can hit sixes was the only entertaining thing about the Aus-Eng ODI series in January.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bunnies batting, Devon Malcolm. On the rare occasions he hit it it went a bloody long way rather quickly. More often than not the stumps were demolished as he tried to smash it out of the ground. Great fun watching him and the way Tuffers would run to square leg when facing a quickie. :laugh:

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Ah, the Devon Malcolm school of batting:

• Have a massive swing at the ball
  • Miss
  • Have an even bigger swing at the next one
  • Smile

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ah, the Devon Malcolm school of batting:

• Have a massive swing at the ball
  • Miss
  • Have an even bigger swing at the next one
  • Smile
Sat in the stand at Chelmsford back in about 1992 when Big Dev got hold of a few and hit 3 sixes over the stand where we were sitting and out of the ground.