• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Bangladesh

Blaze 18

Banned
Reminds me of Bangladesh's Asia Cup match against Pakistan. Pakistan batted first and posted a massive score, something like 370. Bangladesh never made an attempt to go for it. Absolute disgrace. No-one's expecting them to beat Australia, but for the love of God please show some intent. That is one area in which Ireland are miles ahead of Bangladesh.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Reminds me of Bangladesh's Asia Cup match against Pakistan. Pakistan batted first and posted a massive score, something like 370. Bangladesh never made an attempt to go for it. Absolute disgrace. No-one's expecting them to beat Australia, but for the love of God please show some intent. That is one area in which Ireland are miles ahead of Bangladesh.
They did the exact same thing against India in the opening match and posted 280 or so. Watching them lately has been so disappointing. Can't imagine how frustrating it must be to be a Bangladeshi fan.

Spark

Global Moderator
They did the exact same thing against India in the opening match and posted 280 or so. Watching them lately has been so disappointing. Can't imagine how frustrating it must be to be a Bangladeshi fan.
I think in that match they at least started with some decent intent.

And he at lasts ends the torture by trying to hit a biggie and gets caught.

Blaze 18

Banned
In that match they at least showed some intent (especially at the start). They even had the NRR excuse. But playing like this in a bi-lateral series is just rubbish.

Jacknife

International Captain
Shakib gets to his 50 at a snails pace, then decides then to slog out, I suppose he was thinking about his average.:ph34r:

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
"I just wish Bangladesh could show this much patience and stubbornness when playing test cricket."
a comment on cricinfo.

Don't know why shakib chose to bowl first

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
What a pointless chase by Bangladesh and even more pointless innings by Shakib.

Has to be the worst 50 ever.