• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Bangladesh

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hastings is a serious tank. Looks so much bigger than Watson, who is a big boy himself.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Hastings is a serious tank. Looks so much bigger than Watson, who is a big boy himself.
Indeed so. Looks as if he should bowl quicker than he does.

Had a hard life too, by the looks of it. 25? Eff off. 30 if he's a day.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Indeed so. Looks as if he should bowl quicker than he does.

Had a hard life too, by the looks of it. 25? Eff off. 30 if he's a day.
Not watching atm, but reckon Hastings should cut his runup down by half if he hasnt already done so

Last time I saw him bowl, he was running over 30 metres and got bugger all out of it for the most part

BoyBrumby

Englishman
D'oherty looking really decent here.

Seems he's a different proposition in limited overs. First I saw of him was in the SL ODI series before the Ashes and he looked useful them too.

Tests, not so much.

Spark

Global Moderator
At the very least, a square leg wouldn't go amiss with this line.

EDIT: Meaning the field to X only. This field is fine to Watto.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
What's the Bangla's game plan here? RR heading up towards 7.

If they've settle for a "noble" defeat of 30-40 runs, that's both depressing and yellow.

Spark

Global Moderator
Gyuh, I know that it's somewhat academic now but I still really would like to see that hole at square leg plugged.

And now, lollers.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
White on before Smith.

Skipper not much fancying his fellow NSWelshman?

White looks proper awful too. Full toss, leg side half-volley....