• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England v India subforum?

Are you in favour of a subforum for the England v India Test Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Would do anything for a cheap thrill imo. Haven't spoke to him for a while now, WAC. Need to arrange some sort of CW meet up tbh.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Not a big fan of subforums either FTR...always argued against the Ashes one and the WC one as well...I don't like splitting the discussion. I think a lot of people have CC (like me) book marked and won't click other subforums if they aren't particularly interested whereas I am much more likely to click a thread in CC even if I'm not really interested. Laziness + accessibility.

But the vast majority of people disagree re: subforums for Ashes and WC, so I'm fine with it if others want that for this too.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Not a big fan of subforums either FTR...always argued against the Ashes one and the WC one as well...I don't like splitting the discussion. I think a lot of people have CC (like me) book marked and won't click other subforums if they aren't particularly interested whereas I am much more likely to click a thread in CC even if I'm not really interested. Laziness + accessibility.

But the vast majority of people disagree re: subforums for Ashes and WC, so I'm fine with it if others want that for this too.
Presumably you're also opposed to the Off Topic forum as well?

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
The Threads for each match should be made seperately certainly for this series whether there is a sub forum or not ,though i would prefer to have one.

Searching one tour thread for reply's to your post after a while and 3 -4 and more discussions going on simultaneously is incredibly confusing and irritating.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I can see what SS is getting at. I personally think all sub-forums should be within Cricket Chat. I didn't like that the World Cup and Ashes one were separate, as you had to change habit to get there. Whereas with cricket chat you can click it, and then go to the Ashes/WC or whatever as well.

But that may be just me.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The Threads for each match should be made seperately certainly for this series whether there is a sub forum or not ,though i would prefer to have one.

Searching one tour thread for reply's to your post after a while and 3 -4 and more discussions going on simultaneously is incredibly confusing and irritating.
Well Cevno, it's a rare day but I agree with you :)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I can see what SS is getting at. I personally think all sub-forums should be within Cricket Chat. I didn't like that the World Cup and Ashes one were separate, as you had to change habit to get there. Whereas with cricket chat you can click it, and then go to the Ashes/WC or whatever as well.

But that may be just me.
Agree with this as well

Could we maybe get a poll on this thread, with the following options:

- Tour thread (business as usual_
- subforum in CC
- separate subforum
- ban Jono

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

But that may be just me.
well.. me too. AWTA