• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Craig

World Traveller
Must not jinx McCullum Must not jinx McCullum Must not jinx McCullum Must not jinx McCullum Must not jinx McCullum Must not jinx McCullum Must not jinx McCullum Must not jinx McCullum Must not jinx McCullum Must not jinx McCullum Must not jinx McCullum Must not jinx McCullum

Howsie

International Captain
I really don't like watching Ross Taylor play spin bowling it must be said - the guy must have an incredible eye.

Flem274*

123/5
One of the best players of spin in the world according to Phlegm :laugh:
Out of those poll options he was one of the better ones. I voted Kallis closely followed by Clarke ftr, and they were a long way in front.

Haha, he wouldn't even be top three in this current New Zealand line up alone imo.
:blink: Vettori and Ryder I can accept, but who else? Williamson is on debut so we can't say anything with any certainty (though I back him to be our best player of spin in the side and easily our best since Fleming).

I find your obsession with drawing penis's revealing.:ph34r:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hopefully Taylor gets a ton and India still get a healthy lead tomorrow. :p

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How good is Ryder against spin BTW? I don't think he has ever been tested on it so far in his career.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Mccullam as a pure bat has potential could give NZl a 40+ batsman which they produce so rarely.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Spectacular crash back into the realm of mortals for Raina's test average.

Still a smidge higher than Tendulkar's, though.

Great stuff from NZ.They did very well to tie down Lax and Tendu,who were both too negative imo.Slow pitch or not,that is not how the (supposedly) best batting line up should be batting in home conditions.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Such a good day of cricket for us after yesterday and the news this morning Bennett injured himself. Taking 158/7 and scoring 69/2 is a good effort. Obviously losing wickets isn't great but with the better batsman still in there is still hope.

Jeeets
Jeets.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
NZ to end up with a 100 run lead IMO. India to be all out for around 300 runs, leaving a 200 chase in the last two sessions of the match.