• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Muhammad Asif got Married

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Asif is very relaxed and is hopeful that he will be cleared of any spot-fixing charges. He hopes that his wedding will bring luck for him," said a family friend, who did not want to be named.
He's trying everything isn't he

smash84

The Tiger King
I was quite surprised by the news. At least the girl should have waited for the result of the inquiry. Doesn't cast her in a good light to be associated with Asif at this point in time.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nice to see him fixing a match for himself.

Congratulations to the couple.

Xuhaib

International Coach
I was quite surprised by the news. At least the girl should have waited for the result of the inquiry. Doesn't cast her in a good light to be associated with Asif at this point in time.
all experts praise him for his length and with the added accuracy no wonder she got impressed.

turnstyle

State 12th Man
News websites are reporting most wedding gifts were cosmetics related, particually spot fixing moisturisers. :ph34r:

G.I.Joe

International Coach
One thing that Kamran Akmal and Asif have in common is that their wedding photos make them look like little kids sitting alongside their mothers. :p

Xuhaib

International Coach
One thing that Kamran Akmal and Asif have in common is that their wedding photos make them look like little kids sitting alongside their mothers. :p
Not only our cricketing standards have fallen even the players life partners standards have fallen Wasim,Waqar, Aaqib,Aamer Sohail all married pretty looking girls the current crop either seems to go for their mothers (Asif,Akmal) or their brothers (Shoab Malik)