• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Sri Lanka 2010 - Tests

shivfan

Banned
Great work by Murali, who's clearly retiring while he's still his country's best Test bowler....

Surely, it's time to enforce the follow-on? Give Murali another crack at breaking 800....

Lostman

State Captain
Malinga gets Gambhir again 1st over.

Murali time now?:ph34r:
tbh, really don't care much for this tests result, just want Murali to get the three more he needs for 800.

Stapel

International Regular
OMG, Tony Greig praising a Yamaha bike. That really came out truly genuine...... :lol:

Last edited:

Stapel

International Regular
My God, Malinga must be spewing. What a caught and bowled, but off a no ball.
Hmmmmm, for my liking, we see too many bowlers overstepping. One would say that for players who are 100% professionals, this could and should be worked out! This continues to surprise me!

stumpski

International Captain
Quite right to enforce the follow-on - it's only a four-day game after all. Starting to look inevitable that Murali will do it now - who will # 800 be I wonder? Dhoni or Harbhajan would be my guess.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Quite right to enforce the follow-on - it's only a four-day game after all. Starting to look inevitable that Murali will do it now - who will # 800 be I wonder? Dhoni or Harbhajan would be my guess.
The way it is going ,wouldn't be surprising for it to be Tendulkar.

Fitting end and all.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
He'll replace Malinga in a couple of overs I'd imagine. Still an hour to tea, and over 50 overs left in the day. India will be ahead by then if Sehwag sticks around.
Not if Dravid Sticks around with him till then.:ph34r: