• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to Cricket Web - Cricket Chat

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Welcome to CW Raja. It is nice to have you on board. I hope that you will try and come out of your shell and post more. I am sure that people like you who listen and read well have a lot of good things to contribute. I hope that you will enjoy your time here :)

Thanks Smalishah. I need a clarification. How do we use the Multi-Quote button? Hasn't been working for me when I click it.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thanks Smalishah. I need a clarification. How do we use the Multi-Quote button? Hasn't been working for me when I click it.
You click Multi-Quote on all the posts you need to quote. You'll find the button changes colour from yellow to red, and the browser keeps track of all the ones you've clicked. Finally, when you hit the Post Reply button, you'll find them all appearing in your post. It generally comes in handy if you are reading a long thread and want to reply to several posts at once.

smash84

The Tiger King
Thanks Smalishah. I need a clarification. How do we use the Multi-Quote button? Hasn't been working for me when I click it.[/QUOTE]

You click Multi-Quote on all the posts you need to quote. You'll find the button changes colour from yellow to red, and the browser keeps track of all the ones you've clicked. Finally, when you hit the Post Reply button, you'll find them all appearing in your post. It generally comes in handy if you are reading a long thread and want to reply to several posts at once.
I just multi-quoted vcs and you :).........

after the button has turned red you may choose other posts that you want to quote and press multi-quote on those posts. At the end you may click on reply and you will have all those posts in your reply

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year

I just multi-quoted vcs and you :).........

after the button has turned red you may choose other posts that you want to quote and press multi-quote on those posts. At the end you may click on reply and you will have all those posts in your reply[/QUOTE]

:laugh:

One of the great fails.
:laugh: Smali, you have to admit that was great.
:laugh: Sorry smalishah, but cant control my laughter :)

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Actually, that could be more normal than we think. My three or four friends and I have been following CW since 2007 or so. I only made an account a few months back. To the best of my knowledge, those guys still don't have an account here. Some discussions here are pure quality. It's kinda addictive! :)
Yes, a friend of mine lurks around here, plays the games on this site but never posts.

And, Welcome Raja :)

ljinko888

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Hello guys,

Been on a few football forums but this is my first cricket forums. I've lurked around as a guest but never signed up. This is the first cricket site that isn't biased towards one nation as it's main purpose. I look to get involved in discussions!
Oh and for once I didn't have to wait days for my account to be activated and to post :happy:

Thanks
Lawrence

ljinko888

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Thanks Fusion :). I'm liking the look of this forum. Smooth, simple interface. Much better than the complicated, horrible ones I've seen on some places

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Hello guys,

Been on a few football forums but this is my first cricket forums. I've lurked around as a guest but never signed up. This is the first cricket site that isn't biased towards one nation as it's main purpose. I look to get involved in discussions!
Oh and for once I didn't have to wait days for my account to be activated and to post :happy:

Thanks
Lawrence
Welcome to the forum! I see in your avatar pic that you have a nice beard and a smooth bowling action! :cool:

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Hello guys,

Thanks
Lawrence
You are right Lawrence. The best thing I like about this forum is that it has representation from every cricket playing country and quality posts.
Welcome aboard!

Vijay.Sharma

School Boy/Girl Captain
Hello folks!

Got to know of this site and thought I'd register myself in here. Guess some of you here would already be knowing me from RSC and ICF - ours is a pretty small web community anyway.

Hope this will be a great experience and I can add to the goodness of the experience for others...