• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in England T20s and ODIs

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I don't think Luke Wright is that bad player actually. Can strike the ball and is a useful medium fast bowler who is improving all the time.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Should get a full game today. South is pretty much a write off but Nottingham looks pretty clear and set fair. Chilly though...

kingkallis

International Coach
England won the toss and elected to bat.

Lee misses out and Siddles comes in.
Mascarehnas comes in for Luke Wright!

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
No Swann again....seriously. Has anyone read anything about him being rested, or are the selectors just proving their cluelessness yet again?

inbox24

International Debutant
Bracken to go the distance today. Siddle too possibly. That puts huge pressure on Johnson to take 6fer.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Aussies being careful since these matches only have one day between, I suppose. Or perhaps they're trying to help us actually win one?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Just spotted paddy power had made an error and transposed their prices - England 8/15, Australia 11/8.

Needless to say I got on before they realised the error of their ways.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just spotted paddy power had made an error and transposed their prices - England 8/15, Australia 11/8.

Needless to say I got on before they realised the error of their ways.
Hahaha. My Dad won big money at the weekend on a hurling match when the same thing happened. Same website and all.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I think there is no harm in trying likes of Mahmood, Plunkett, Tremlett in the limited over formats, of course those guys have their weakness, but alteast they can something different to the English bowling attack, which at present is steady at best.
In Mahmood's case he's actually having a pretty decent season for Lancashire in limited overs, and although he'd probably get smacked, IMO there's no harm in giving him games in this series on the off chance that he's massively improved in the 2 years he's been away from the international set up.

It would be an infinitely more sensible selection than Graham Onions ffs.