• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Luke Pomersbach... wow son. You are insane!

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Same thing.

I think the laws says "outraging modesty of woman by force" but some of the media uses molestation.

Been charged with 4 pretty serious charges (which could be transferred to even tougher ones depending on investigation) -

Section 511 - Indian Penal Code (IPC)

Section 323 - Indian Penal Code (IPC)

Section 454 - Indian Penal Code (IPC)

Section 354 - Indian Penal Code (IPC)

The man he allegedly assaulted is in ICU with stitches on the side of his head and could have hearing problems.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Aussie larrakin :ph34r:

Trumped up charge. Like there's anyone modest left in India.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sounds like a Chaser style prank to me.
God I will never forget that interview. I remember hearing the phones ringing in the background as the Party Head Office got on the phone telling her to shut the **** up. Was a crazy moment.