• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Atul Sharma

Whats going on?

• Total voters

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Because they can sign him for five dollars if they want. I'm sure he was signed for a miniscule amount in the hopes he may come off.

They had to have seen him bowl though, right? They couldn't have picked him up without that?

Right?

OnDrive

Cricket Spectator
They sure would have seen him bowl. However, it is an extra-ordinary claim, but not even ordinary evidence of any kind is being provided.

Must be quite a punt to put your reputation on the line for a mythical creature.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
The coach seems shady with his words imo. But the RR recruiters have shown themselves to be a street smart bunch and I don't think they'd have got this guy on board without a proper trial.

Gowza

U19 12th Man
the 40m in 4 seconds i guess is possible if he was timed off a running start, even then that's pretty damn quick.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
the 40m in 4 seconds i guess is possible if he was timed off a running start, even then that's pretty damn quick.
If you read through the ICF thread, you get Bolt's fastest 40m split from Beijing, which is 3.28 seconds.

Then if you do 4.00 (Sharma) ÷ 3.28 (Bolt) you discover Sharma is 1.22 times slower.

Then if you do 9.62 (Bolt's time if he hadn't stopped) × 1.22, you get 11.73 seconds, which is quick but by no means earth shattering.

For comparison I ran 12.32 last summer in trainers on grass with no training.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I drove from Castle Hill to The Entrance in 1 hour 5 minutes. Any good? :ph34r:

When I run, though, they time me with a sun dial. One of the young blokes in our team last year described my movement across the outfield as being as fast as "cold honey" :mad:

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
There has been a clarification posted on ICF. He can run a 'flying' (ie. with a start), 40 yards in 4 seconds.