• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kane Williamson

Side-Kick

Cricket Spectator
1. Please learn how to use fullstops
2. Who is "Sachin Tendulker" and "Sachen Tendaulker"?
3. Tendulkar never made 2 centuries in a Test match
4 yes he did. where did you get your info from and there u have the fullstops lol bye.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Hey hows it going just wondering what your thoughts are about Kane Williamson do you think he should be in the black caps. Ido i think he is ready maybe he can replace RossTaylor for the moment Taylor is not in any form at all
Please refer to my post earlier in this thread. Simply repeating yourself over and over again, doesn't add anything to the discussion.

Flem274*

123/5
I love this guy.

Williamson should replace Watling though, because ND suck eh Howsie? :p

oh the huma..maturity!

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When do NZ play their next test.The fixtures on Cricinfo doesn't have any NZ games apart from the women until the World Cup.

Hope they blood him as soon as possible as he can't do much worse than some of the failures currently in the side.

Zinzan

When do NZ play their next test.The fixtures on Cricinfo doesn't have any NZ games apart from the women until the World Cup.
Pretty sure NZ have a Test series (albeit a 2 test-series against either surprise surprise Sri Lanka or Bangladesh) scheduled sometime before 2015 :cool:

Sir Alex

Banned

Hope they blood him as soon as possible as he can't do much worse than some of the failures currently in the side.
Hopefully they'll tour India in November. It's been about 8-9 years since they tfoured here.

Side-Kick

Cricket Spectator
lol omg

1. Please learn how to use fullstops
3. Tendulkar never made 2 centuries in a Test match
QUOTE=TumTum;2228611]1. Please learn how to use fullstops
3. Tendulkar never made 2 centuries in a Test match[/QUOTE
LOL OMG dude forget the full stops i suggest you do more homework on Sachin Tendaulker ok. ther eis a full stop you happy now.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member

A couple of months ago I noticed this too but if you download the PDF they have of the future tours schedule you will see everything. That page you saw needs to be updated at cricinfo.

Cheers

_Ed_

Received a call-up today, according to a frustratingly vague report on One News about the squad for the Sri Lanka tri-series.

Hope he does well.

Flem274*

123/5
Wonder where he'll play (if he gets a game).

Gametime on the subcontinent will be great considering that's where the World Cup is.

Howsie

International Captain
Wonder where he'll play (if he gets a game).

Gametime on the subcontinent will be great considering that's where the World Cup is.
I doubt he'll play tbh, reckon we'll see Watling and Ryder open with Guptill at three (annoyingly). Taylor, Elliott and Styris will make up the middle order and Hopkins and McCullum will make up the lower order.

_Ed_

I doubt he'll play tbh, reckon we'll see Watling and Ryder open with Guptill at three (annoyingly). Taylor, Elliott and Styris will make up the middle order and Hopkins and McCullum will make up the lower order.
The squad's just for ODIs, isn't it? So it's hardly annoying to have Guptill playing in that form of the game. And McCullum and Vettori are on paternity leave.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
The squad's just for ODIs, isn't it? So Watling won't be there, and it's hardly annoying to have Guptill playing in that form of the game. And McCullum and Vettori are on paternity leave.
Reckon Watling should be given a shot at opening TBH. Though Guppy playing in his natural position would be a thing of amazement.