• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Convicts getting stuffed again

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas

Cricket Spectator
Isn't it good to see the convicts getting stuffed by India and South Africa. As a Scotsman I will have to break the habit of a lifetime and support the English against the convicts next summer.

jass

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Isn't it good to see the convicts getting stuffed by India and South Africa. As a Scotsman I will have to break the habit of a lifetime and support the English against the convicts next summer.

jass
As a Scotsman you should be ashamed of yourself.

jondavluc

State Regular
Jas I don't know is good to kick a team while its down when they have supporters on this forum.:laugh: Most likely not.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's the lesser of two evils

Jas
I don't want to point out the obvious Jas, but your username comes up everytime you post.

The second obvious statement is that the guys you are supporting could have chosen to live in Australia and leave the convicts in England...but they foolishly chose rain, bad food, and having to live in extremely close quarters with their neighbours. :happy:

I've been to Scotland...you're not a Ned are you?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Surprised this thread hasn't been closed to be honest, wreaks of trolling & bad-blood in general. The title says it all

jas

Cricket Spectator
Nobody has yet answered the question in the original post

" Isn't it good to see the convicts getting stuffed?"

No trolling no insults even a yes or a no would suffice.

jas

susudear

Banned
Hi Jack Ass

jass
Assuming Jack is your first name and Ass your last, a vehement NO. Because this ain't a 4th of July Prison match.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I'm not unhappy to see the Australians lose, but jas, at least do the hard yards on here before signing up like a trigger-happy **** who has nothing better in life to do than rub in the loss of a team that your Clayton's nation will never, ever have a ****'s show of beating.

jas

Cricket Spectator
Your assumptions are incorrect. What has the 4th of July got to do with my original post?

jas

ps Did you know dear susu that in Tagalot susu means a women's breasts?

susudear

Banned
Sorry

Your assumptions are incorrect. What has the 4th of July got to do with my original post?

jas

Mammalian females possess breasts. I don't know about Scottish ones.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
To attempt to answer the original question, Yes it is great to see SA defeat Aus. Im very happy about it. The only people that shouldnt be (IMO) are Australians for obvious reasons and Indians as it reduces the value of their victory over Australia.

The rest of the world shoud be happy.

Tagalog? surely

Status
Not open for further replies.