• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Handsome Cricketer?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
If I had to chose the three best looking cricketers I have seen over last fiftyyears, I am afrais all three would be Pakistanis. Imran Khan, Fazal Mehmood and Afridi.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't know about handsome... you have to be quite sophisticated to be handsome and I can't think of anyone off the top of my head from current cricketers.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
The catch that guy took against India in the world cup was legendary...

"He's miles away, the big man... the fridge is opened, he's flown like a gazelle... a brilliant catch! ... the earth shook, what a catch!" -David Lloyd. :D
Haven't actually seen that yet. Is there youtubery of it?

krkode

State Captain
I don't know about handsome... you have to be quite sophisticated to be handsome and I can't think of anyone off the top of my head from current cricketers.
Yeah, agreed... we need to differentiate "handsome" from "ripped"... I can't say for sure, but I would imagine a good portion of cricketers will have 6-packs (or close), muscular arms, etc. they are after all international athletes. But handsome transcends just being incredibly fit and well-built, IMO.

Majin

International Debutant
It has always disturbed me that Jimmy Andersons head is the same width as his neck

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lads, do the right thing and leave this for the female members of CW to comment on. Overtime I've learn't its near impossible for blokes to ascertain what guys are attractive as far as chicks are concerned.

Having said that, probably safe to say Scott Styris, Ian O'Brien and Andrew Symonds would struggle in this area.