• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most dire cricket board?

Most dire cricket board?

• Total voters

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
PCB has to be for my money.

Not sure if you're putting ZC in the not-yet-posted-as-of-this-post poll, but I'd exclude them on the basis that most administration in Zimbabwe is &%$£ed-up.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Looks like the database errors have seized Craig's poll. Oh, what might have been.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Isn't this like choosing the worst genocidal dictator? There may be some debate over the positions, but they're all terrible.

Anyway, currently India & historically us.

Jakester1288

International Regular
The Pakistan Cricket Board has no fricking idea of how to run a Cricket team or schedule anything, hence me voting them. I doubt they will ever have anyone good enough at the helm to turn around Pakistan Cricket. They are well and truely fricked.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
PCB has to be for my money.
WICB next BTW.

If I was to try and make a "rank" of least-awful-cricket-boards in descending order I'd probably go...

PCB
WICB
BCCSL (or SLC or whatever it is)
B$C$C$I
NZC \ UCBSA
ECB
CA

When the ECB is second-least-bad, you know it's a bad bunch.

Spinksy

Banned
The Pakistan Cricket Board has no fricking idea of how to run a Cricket team or schedule anything, hence me voting them. I doubt they will ever have anyone good enough at the helm to turn around Pakistan Cricket. They are well and truely fricked.
To be honest though neither does New Zealand.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
All of them. Except, probably, Cricket South Africa and Sri Lanka Cricket.
The muppets headed by a joker? Or the guys with the quota system, or not the quota system, or targets, and half their players leaving for England?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
WICB next BTW.

If I was to try and make a "rank" of least-awful-cricket-boards in descending order I'd probably go...

PCB
WICB
BCCSL (or SLC or whatever it is)
B$C$C$I
NZC \ UCBSA
ECB
CA

When the ECB is second-least-bad, you know it's a bad bunch.
Haha, BCCI is actually middle of the pack? Yea, this is bad.

pasag

RTDAS
NZ are the worst for mine. For all the annoying things that all the other boards do and there are many, none of them have their very best player not playing directly due to their own incompetency.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
NZ are the worst for mine. For all the annoying things that all the other boards do and there are many, none of them have their very best player not playing directly due to their own incompetency.
Hmm. I voted for India based on similar reasoning. It depends whether you think incompetent bumbling clowns are more "dire" than a bunch of ****ing ****s.