• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia squad vs WI

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I experience it roughly on a two-weekly basis. And I do it purely for the joy of becoming clean-shaven from non-clean-shaven.

Craig

World Traveller
IQ of a cheap toaster. As soon as there's a hint of movement on a deck he spontaneously combusts. And it doesn't even look cool.

"Dude, did Brad Hodge just spontaneously combust?"
"Meh."
Saw him once on Bert's Family Feud and when asked what people do when on holiday in the Northern Territory and replied: "Drink beer". He was so wrong.

:laugh:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh, how they laughed last year when I said he'd play test cricket for Australia!!!!
One step away....

howardj

International Coach
There is something quite jarring about a bald man donning the baggygreen for the first time.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pretty much means Noffke would get next run if there was an injury to one of the bowlers. Unless of course Bolinger is firing during the tour games.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Pretty much means Noffke would get next run if there was an injury to one of the bowlers. Unless of course Bolinger is firing during the tour games.
Was already the next in line. Would just mean he will have more competition then he would have before when he was fighting it out with Hilf.

howardj

International Coach
Composition of Aussie Touring Squad:

- 10 bluebaggers
- 1 resident NSWelshman
- 4 guys just over the border of NSW

The dreaded NSW empire is back. lol

I really didn't think it could get any stronger than it was in the mid-late 1990's.

pup11

International Coach
Bah. I hate Bollinger.
Well you gotta give it to the guy, he was nowhere near the Austrlian team 12 months ago, but he has performed seriously well in the last season and fully deserves to be selected, let's see how Agent 47 does at the international level, if he gets a game.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Bollinger: the Baulko boy!

I backed him as a potential leading FC bowler when his record was poor, but Test standard? I just don't know..