• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Greatest batting/bowling styles in the world.

leepayne

School Boy/Girl Captain
In the England side, James Anderson has a nice bowling action and Ian Bell has a lovely batting technique.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
On the basis of those two videos, I'd say it's pretty much identical
yea it basically is.

The only difference is very subtle, notice in the 2nd video his bowling arm movement is more exaggurated before he loads up at his hip, whereas in the first one its less exaggurated and I reckon it looks better, duno why he changed it.
They're identical because it's the same video posted twice.
:laugh:

What a goon.

If Lee's action was perfect, he wouldn't bowl so many beamers...

bond21

Banned
yea like i check my posts before i post them.

I havent seen him bowl a beamer in ages, let alone a lethal one.

bond21

Banned
nope.

and before you or richard comes in with another wise comment, I said I havent seen him bowl a beamer in ages.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
nope.

and before you or richard comes in with another wise comment, I said I havent seen him bowl a beamer in ages.

Well, stiff bikkies, pal, I'm going to come in with "another wise comment". He bowled a terrible one to Tendulkar in one of the two finals. Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

99*

International Debutant
Well, stiff bikkies, pal, I'm going to come in with "another wise comment". He bowled a terrible one to Tendulkar in one of the two finals. Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Didn't he hit Tendulkar with that?

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Batting - Sachin Tendulkar
Bowling - Michael Holding
Wicketkeeping - Alan Knott
Slip fielder - Graham Roope
Outfielder - Jonty Rhodes

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
BS. When they both played that test in P Sara stadium in Colombo, Akthar bowled a scintillating spell of fast, full and straight bowling which sent few Aussies back to the pavillion. He was much faster than Lee there. Possibly Lee s under the cosh when the heat is up!
Harsh mate. Lee's played when it's hot, and when it's not. Shoaib less so.