• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Australians

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Chappell second best Australian batsman after Bradman & arguably one of the top 5 batsmen ever.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sanz said:
Are you sure an Aussie and a Cricket fan ?
Hey Aussies young he wouldn't remember it, and lets face it any aussie would of probably ordered the same thing. I vote Kepler Wessels btw.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Chappell takes it 15-1!

Round 1, Battle 9

Steve Waugh

Test: 168 matches, 10927 runs @ 51.06 | 92 wickets @ 37.44
ODI: 325 matches, 7569 runs @ 32.90 | 195 wickets @ 34.67

vs

Mark Waugh

Test: 128 matches, 8029 runs @ 41.81 | 59 wickets @ 41.16
ODI: 244 matches, 8500 runs @ 39.35 | 85 wickets @ 34.56

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Steve. Mark's one of the best ODI openers ever, but his test performances weren't quite in the same league.

Steve is quite simply my favourite batsman of my time watching cricket, ahead of Lara. Personified grit and determination, and his efforts in the West Indies in '95 are the stuff of legend.