• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Australians

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
11-4 to Thommo so far. I might end this battle early since no one has voted in more than 5 hours. I'll wait atleast another hour though.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Thommo takes it 11-4.

Round 1, Battle 7

Monty Noble

Test: 42 matches, 1997 runs @ 30.25 | 121 wickets @ 25.00

vs

Brett Lee

Test: 54 matches, 1033 @ 21.08 | 211 wickets @ 31.45
ODI: 136 matches, 695 @ 19.30 | 240 wickets @ 22.75

Linda

International Vice-Captain
'Purb all round effort from Noble, and while Lee is a weetbix kid and hott, itd be pretty embarrassing to vote for him.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Since Monty never had the chance to try and match Binga's fantastic one day record, I'll have to give him the benefit of the doubt :) and vote for him - Monty.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
damn this is tight, Noble is probably the second best all-rounder Australia produced other the Keith Miller. But i'm a huge Lee fan, so Lee for me.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Mister Wright said:
Yeah, but sometimes he should really give up. Boxing Day v India anyone?
hahaha, yea that was a shocker or maybe Cardiff 2001 or the Gabba 2004?