• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Demolition Man said:
Haryy highpants you mean :)
yeh thats him, at least theres gonna be a few runs to have a play with so lee and tait can get worked up and get into them a bit...

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Adamc said:
Barring injury I don't think there's any chance that England are going to change their most successful team in the best part of two decades.
Eng wont change (why would they when theyre winning), Aus must.

Majin

International Debutant
Scaly piscine said:
Easy runs off Giles again - obviously going to wait til the tail-enders get in before they bring Flintoff on.
Hayden was out ages ago, get with the program. :p

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Headingley '81

Australia: 401
England: 174
England: 356
Australia: 111

Trent Bridge '05

England: 477
Australia: 218
Australia: 360/8+
England: ?

:) OK, so it's not going to happen. :(

England's odds are 1/100 at the moment.

Knopfler

School Boy/Girl Captain
Its not going to happen for about 17 different reasons (none of them being a lack of ability)but boy would I love to see Bevo playing in the last test match.

I just want to see him play international cricket again. Only so he can have a proper fairwell. :offtopic:

:( :( :( :( :(

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Scaly piscine said:
Easy runs off Giles again - obviously going to wait til the tail-enders get in before they bring Flintoff on.
Hang about....

A little while ago, you accused Flintoff of bowling absolute rubbish because Warne hit him for 3 fours in an over - now you want him back on again.

There's really no pleasing you, is there?

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Knopfler said:
Its not going to happen for about 17 different reasons (none of them being a lack of ability)but boy would I love to see Bevo playing in the last test match.

I just want to see him play international cricket again. Only so he can have a proper fairwell. :offtopic:

:( :( :( :( :(
Haha, that would be brilliant. Michael Bevan, of all people, being called up to save the Ashes. They may as well save on airfares and give Slater another go. :)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Adamc said:
Haha, that would be brilliant. Michael Bevan, of all people, being called up to save the Ashes. They may as well save on airfares and give Slater another go. :)
greg blewett is there too isnt he, give him a game!

Knopfler

School Boy/Girl Captain
Adamc said:

Is Tony Greig an Australian citizen now?