• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

stumpski

International Captain
Mr Grundy was also involved in a (possibly) unique occurence from the first ball of a match - any ideas?
Interestingly, he umpired several matches before retiring from playing - is it something to do with that? Was it a match he was in which he was umpiring?

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was it any form of statistical anomaly?
I'm going to say no though you may haul me over the coals when the answer comes out but then if you will use big words ............................

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sort of - dont think I can deal with that question fairly so the answer is the delivery went for three byes and then four overthrows so score was 7 for no wicket after one delivery. Gerald Brodribb thought it was unique but wasn't certain and that was a few years ago hence my adding the word "possibly" at the outset

stumpski

International Captain
As nobody has stepped in I'll offer another one - someone may remember this in which case they'll get it straight away.

Which Australian made his maiden first-class hundred on a tour of India, having not previously made a 50?