• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

stumpski

International Captain
Yes to both of those.

I've just looked up his biog, and this probably won't help you, but his birthplace has a name made up of the surnames of two of the players who appeared against England in the 1978-79 series. :)

stumpski

International Captain
Correct!! :)

Scored 117 - batting at no. 8 - for the Australians v Delhi in October 1986, sharing 175 for the 7th wicket with Greg Dyer.

stumpski

International Captain
Is it a performance related to a single match, rather than a cumulative record?

If 'yes' - did the match take place in England?

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Is it a performance related to a single match, rather than a cumulative record? YES

did the match take place in England? YES

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Hitting the ball clean out of a particular ground? NO (but you're mighty close)

Last edited:

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I can't believe that a self-employed man can afford to take three months paternity leave - either he has a very lucrative practice or Mrs Zaremba is well minted

In fact I am so shocked/jealous I am having trouble thinking of a question :laugh: