• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Test, Lord's, London

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This reminds me of the really terrible Siddle who who we refused to drop until he was injured, like when bowled pies against SA in Perth.

But that's good. I wonder if that's umpires call on height and leg stump though?

Woodster

International Captain
We're not going to change our whole discussion because you didn't intend to talk about it in your reply

the whole reason we're talking about Curran & (more seriously) Woakes as top order options was so Roy could bat in the middle order. The whole point of the conversation was Roy's batting position.
Wasn’’t asking you to change anything mate, my comment was purely disagreeing with the clamour for Curran to bat higher up the order, at comment in isolation. Think I’m entitled to that.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well deserved. He's flat out on fire here, like the next McGrath talk isn't bull**** lol

flibbertyjibber

I agree with you on Denly, seems a lovely bloke but fortunate to get an opportunity at Test cricket.
All the talk of dropping Roy and we still pick Denly. Neither should be in the side really but at least we know why Roy is in as we have no options to open. Denly just seems a dopey choice.

TheJediBrah

Lisa Sthaleker "now they're in strouble"

was gonna go "strife" but changed at the last minute

classic

she's great though