• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 5th Test at the SCG

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Steve Smith watch:

Needs 26 runs to get to 6000 runs (if achieved, will be equal 2nd fastest (with Sobers) or 3rd fastest, based on innings played)
Can equal most hundreds in a series (has: 3, current record: 5 (Walcott))
Can get to equal 20th/21st for total hundreds (has: 23) (24 hundreds: Richards, G Chappell, Yousef, 25 hundreds: Inzi)
Needs 207 runs to get most runs in a series as captain (has: 604, current record: 810 (Bradman))

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Before the latest rain arrived, apparently the toss was going to be at 11:00 with a planned 11:30 start.

This is a bit of a pet hate of mine of why post-rain it always has to start at these ‘proper’ times? If the match can be started at 11:25 or 11:22 or whatever the earliest possible time can be? That mixed in with umps after a weather interruption and rain has stopped and acting like they are daydreaming when going out to the middle to check ground conditions instead of ascertaining the earliest possible restart time is expaserating when I’m at a match.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
****s all laughed at me when I told you it rains more in Sydney in Jan than England in July.

stephen

Great conditions for cricket up here in Brisbane. Let's fly them all up and have another test up here.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
You won't hear me defending Sydney weather. Four seasons in one day could have been written about this city.

stephen

Geez Bird has a tough gig. Come in for one test on the worst road in Australian cricketing history.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is it getting to the stage where we are going to have to just move the Test away from Sydney?

Have on in Hobart or even Canberra? A second one in Melbourne at Etihad?

Food for thought.

Son Of Coco

Starc throwing the match ball around on TV in the background there. Nice to see Australia is giving England a fighting chance in the last test by bowling with a medicine ball. Although it might be difficult to get it off the square.