• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Publicly urinating England players

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha jesus, are all comments on Cricinfo articles this bad?

Disgrace. any player involved should be suspended bybthe icc for at least a test. maybe more.
If its real this is disgraceful,
And to over do a series , its just a test series that you play ever 18 months or so,
Its not the world cup,
i feel ashamed for being a English supporter at the moment
Storm in a teacup, really. Pretty silly to do it in the first place though, especially when there's reporters still at the ground...

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's a **** thing to do. I don't think it requires disciplinary action or whatever, it's just a horrible little ****ish act.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
It's a **** thing to do. I don't think it requires disciplinary action or whatever, it's just a horrible little ****ish act.
This. It's not a sacking offence, but it doesn't speak well of those involved. Not the first impression we've been given of a regrettable attitude from some members of the squad.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I think we can all excuse Kerrigan because there's no way his piss would have hit the pitch.

jan

State Vice-Captain
Is that even an issue? They won, got drunk, took piss. Surely not unusual in England and Europe.

andyc

Pretty much my opinion on the matter
Meh. You'd think a normal bloke would just do it somewhere in the outfield, not directly on the pitch. But whatever, not a big deal either way, just a bit of a ****y thing to do.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Come on, this is the country where Paula Radcliffe can take an Eartha Kitt on a public highway during an actual marathon...

And wee (sic) all remember Jerry Collins:

fredfertang

When I was a lad we regularly used to have "Who can piss the furthest" and "Who can piss the highest" competitions, particularly after taking on board the odd pint or three - most of you lot seem to have lost your sense of fun

jan

State Vice-Captain
When I was a lad we regularly used to have "Who can piss the furthest" and "Who can piss the highest" competitions, particularly after taking on board the odd pint or three - most of you lot seem to have lost your sense of fun
Your post brought back some memories, fred. I remember the legendary mark at urinals in my elementary school. It was a line drawn on the wall about 2 meters high above the floor and it read "record of the school." No one ever knew who achieved such a feat but it was equal to golden medal from Olympics for every 2nd grader :)