• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
oh good ****
At least we have Johnson. But honestly at the moment I am at least happy we have him cos he could add something to the batting. God we need runs.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I think people are being too harsh on Bailey..give the bloke a few more games...and its not like the others who were playing before him, the likes of Hughes, Cowan, Khwaja were scoring a truckload of runs either.
Obviously his form in India played a part but also the fact that there aren't a lot of options for the selectors at the moment.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can we please at least get 200 on the board? Woeful would be overstating how good our batting is at the moment.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
See what ****s me about this is three of these blokes have got starts and got out to balls you wouldn't call brilliant. Tbf to smith that bounced a fair bit, but Warner and Watson both looked set. Anyone can get out early but it really ****s me when there's an apparent lack of mental application when blokes are set. It's like there's some assumption that you've got to 20 or 30 odd and it must be your day.

Well **** me, it doesn't mean that at all.

heathrf1974

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I think people are being too harsh on Bailey..give the bloke a few more games...and its not like the others who were playing before him, the likes of Hughes, Cowan, Khwaja were scoring a truckload of runs either.
Obviously his form in India played a part but also the fact that there aren't a lot of options for the selectors at the moment.
I agree need to pick and stick for first three tests and then massive changes:p

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
See what ****s me about this is three of these blokes have got starts and got out to balls you wouldn't call brilliant. Tbf to smith that bounced a fair bit, but Warner and Watson both looked set. Anyone can get out early but it really ****s me when there's an apparent lack of mental application when blokes are set. It's like there's some assumption that you've got to 20 or 30 odd and it must be your day.

Well **** me, it doesn't mean that at all.
That's an awful lot of people ****ing you