• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Ffs.

This has to be a definite plan.

Was just thinking if we can get Watson Australia look extremely vulnerable.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Watson needs to score 151 or more to be Australia's leading run scorer for the series at the end of this innings. 47 to go.

If you told him he was on 0 he'd get there IMO.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Watson needs to score 151 or more to be Australia's leading run scorer for the series at the end of this innings. 47 to go.

If you told him he was 0 he'd get there IMO.
right now if you told him today was sunday he'd believe you

Spikey

I mean, I dont want to harp on about the likelihood of him having just suffered brain trauma and among other things currently having trouble reacting to things at his normal rate...but you know.

Spikey

Iain O'Brien ‏@iainobrien
Sad Watson won't remember it.... # concussion

hey Iain, you stole my post you jerk!

91Jmay

International Coach
Scoring rate has been reigned in pretty well, but Aussies will know they Woakes/Kerrigan will have to bowl at some point so that ain't an issue.