• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lord's

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
England could score 100 in the last 20 here, especially if the new ball is taken and Pattinson keeps bowling.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Declare. Take 3 or 4 tonight, wrap it up by tea tomorrow. Both sides starting fresh tomorrow could push the game into day 5 and in terms of player management, anything which shortens the game will only help England for the series.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Agar's bowling has forced me to dig deeper. Australia have dismissed 11 batsmen for 99 in their 756 test history, at an average of one 99 dismissal per 68.72 tests. It's now about 130 tests since we last dismissed someone for 99. we're due guys.
my ****ty brain is trying to tell me the average in all of test cricket is a 99 dismissal per 25.8 tests so we're really off the pace. or i've done this all wrong. i've probably done this wrong. it doesn't matter. steve smith is back on. exciting cricket is back.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Declare. Take 3 or 4 tonight, wrap it up by tea tomorrow. Both sides starting fresh tomorrow could push the game into day 5 and in terms of player management, anything which shortens the game will only help England for the series.
Yeah I agree. Strauss thinks they won't though and that makes me think they won't.