• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Trent Bridge

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yup, Rogers too looked very comfortable until he got out yesterday. What's with the Oz strategy of dropping Lyon? He is way better than Ashton. Starc doesn't put consistent pressure on the batsmen, and Watson just looks like somebody who's been crying, or is on the verge of doing so. Hate his face and the air around him. Looks to always be under a brickload of pressure.

Swingpanzee

International Regular
Important second day over here. England will really want to strike as early as possible. Hughes is in pathetic form, so I suspect they may target him in hopes of getting him out. What concerns me a bit is that the Aussie lower order is pretty competent. This match is turning out pretty equal, with Australia a wee bit ahead.

PS. I like Strauss's analysis. Pretty good.

Pothas

Australian commentators on Fox sports not happy with the Rogers decision, BJ calling it a 'shocker', IMO a perfectly justifiable decision...
Yeah it was hitting the stumps, it really can't be a shocker. Might consider it one you would normaly get away with but it was not a bad decision.

fredfertang

Yeah it was hitting the stumps, it really can't be a shocker. Might consider it one you would normaly get away with but it was not a bad decision.
A much better decision than it looked to me in real time, which is why Dharmesena is a Test umpire and I'm not

Pothas

We had some montage of children talking about their favourite players. Burgey would have hated the Ian Bell kid.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
oh yeah smith does like to drive. that he had the brains to hold back and tough it out and watson/cowan didnt is sad