• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

91Jmay

International Coach
Atherton proving that was indeed a ****e bouncer from Johnson. Yard above his head, yard outside off. Terrible shot.

Ruckus

International Captain
Whats a decent amount?

298 all out?
Any more than 400 will make it practically impossible for Aus to win. We'll have to get them out for 350 to have any real chance, but that's only 50 runs away so it's a very tough ask.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Atherton proving that was indeed a ****e bouncer from Johnson. Yard above his head, yard outside off. Terrible shot.
Backing chappell's judgment over atherton's when it comes to judging the worth of a bouncer.

91Jmay

International Coach
Any more than 400 will make it practically impossible for Aus to win. We'll have to get them out for 350 to have any real chance, but that's only 50 runs away so it's a very tough ask.
We just need to bat the day. That would virtually garuntee we win the test match then. Anymore than that is just extra assurance.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Please stop posting ugly Watson pictures. I'm off to get my eyes gouged out. Thanks.

Oscillatingmind

U19 Cricketer
It depends on Ponting and Clarke. If we can bowl England out for a decent amount here and Ponting manages to get past 50 I'd start to worry if I were the English.
13 fifties and 2 hundreds in the last two years makes me think that there'd be no need to worry