• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

pskov

International 12th Man
For someone who is 6'8, Finn doesn't really make use of his height whatsoever
Was pointed out on Sky (when exactly I can't remember, maybe one of the preview shows) that his release point is only very marginally higher than Broad's, despite the fact he is a couple of inches taller.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What a ****ing terrible shot that was. Wonder what the thought process was there, "I'm feeling good, not looking bad either, might try to glide one off the face of the bat".

hazsa19

International Regular
Napoleon said he didn't want a great general, he wanted a lucky general.

Finn has a knack of picking up wickets

King Pietersen

International Captain
How does Finn do that? Seems to bowl a whole lot of innocuous nothingness, but yet still picks up wickets. Broad has generally bowled very well, but got nothing. Not complaining though, glad we've found a bowler with a nack of taking wickets.

pskov

International 12th Man
What a ****ing terrible shot that was. Wonder what the thought process was there, "I'm feeling good, not looking bad either, might try to glide one off the face of the bat".
"Well I'm into the twenties now so nailed on for a century. May as well bring out all showboating strokes."

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Only just clocked that there's 10 minutes until tea. With that in mind, it's even worse.