• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think Anderson will swing it a bit and Swann will cause problems. Hopefully Broad will get some reward this time, bowling well and getting nothing.
Haha, Broad probably deserves a bit of that given his propensity to take wickets with **** balls earlier in his career in an almost Johnson-like fashion. :p

Agree though.

Last edited:

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
11.30pm our time, the Sky TV telecorst (as Tony Grieg would say) doesn't start till 11.25 though. TMS already on-air

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was willing this to start for the last 2 hours but got quite some drama going on with the golf on Sky Sports 2 right now.

pskov

International 12th Man
If the weather wasn't so questionable I'd be in favour of England going out to bat again this morning for a short 3 or 4 over session, just to keep the Aussie openers wondering and make it a bit more of a rush during the changeover. But as it is if we aren't declaring and bowling first thing I'd be mightily peeved.

Pothas

Was willing this to start for the last 2 hours but got quite some drama going on with the golf on Sky Sports 2 right now.
Perfect timing, Graeme McDowell is seriously awesome.

Surprised we are not bowling already, not going to complain if we smash a really quick 50 though.

hazsa19

International Regular
so what's the plan then, does he want to inflict the humiliation of scoring 600? Does he want to annoy them by batting for a couple of overs? Or does he want a massive lead of 400/450?

Jarquis

Talking on TMS how they would've declared after one or two balls just to spite the Australian openers Haha.