• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your face/verbal reaction when it's announced that both Hussey and North will be

BoyBrumby

Englishman
My forehead is sore after hearing Taylor, Healy and Nicholas talk about Hussey not being seriously under any pressure ahead of the Test series.
Defies logic. Sent home early from India for some proper FC cricket (presumably because he's deemed to need it) and scores 0 & 3. Did ok today, sure, but wrong-headed to say he's not under any pressure.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** i love the micallef programme. should really buy it instead of watching every single clip of it on youtube.

anyway

(Me after hearing hussey got another duck)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Going out on a limb here and saying that if Hussey is picked he will ton up.

No logic in that really, just reckon he will.

howardj

International Coach
Surely it's curtains for North.

The selectors, remember back to Hughes in 2009, will be ruthless if they think we're in danger of not winning the Series.