• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who's gonna win?

Who will win the series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, there's a predictions thread, but this poll means business.

England, obv.

Themer

U19 Cricketer
Draw.

Two very evenly matched teams. The fact that Australia has home advantage will have an effect but so will the few niggly injuries and tendency their collapse will even it out for me.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
CW currently has two Scottish Callum's in Glasgow supporting England in the Ashes. Freaky.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Australia are getting very under-rated very quickly. People are forgetting how good they are in home conditions. I'm pretty much neutral as to who I'm supporting these days but I'm definitely tipping Australia. It won't be a blowout of 2006/07 proportions but it will be pretty comfortable IMO.

Ruckus

International Captain
Australia, 3-1.

Australia are on a low,
and England have the Urn,
but by the end of the Ashes,
those positions will be overturned.

Rhyming is fun.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia are getting very under-rated very quickly. People are forgetting how good they are in home conditions. I'm pretty much neutral as to who I'm supporting these days but I'm definitely tipping Australia. It won't be a blowout of 2006/07 proportions but it will be pretty comfortable IMO.
Yeah, we've lost like 2 home series in 20 years, I can't see us losing against the Poms. However, I don't think it'll be that comfortable, and at least a couple of players will be axed.

Adamski

Cricket Spectator
I'm opting for a drawn series. 2-2.

Very even, I can't see a lot of difference between the two teams. On the plus side for England is Swann and Australia's suspect middle order. On the plus side for Australia is their awesome home record and England's terrible record down under.