• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at the Gabba

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
None round my way, yet, anyway

Need as many runs as possible here but if we do get out soon, I fancy Jimmeh to nick a couple out

Also, I guess the point Brumby was making about selection the other day has really come to the fore here. I'm sure some would have still preferred Bollinger but it's hard to bag the selectors after what Siddle has done.
Reaction was way over the top as Siddle, when fit, has shown himself to be a very good bowler and Oz was never going to lose that much because of his inclusion

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Nice shot Bell....again

He can't do it on his own the rest of you. Man up second dig please.

Spark

Global Moderator
Nonsense field

Doesn't matter where the fielders are though if he bowls another inswinging yorker

Spudsy2061

U19 Cricketer
Is it raining? Maybe, but then again maybe the TV Ump shouldn't be the one to make the decision to take the players off the field. What a joke that was. Only humor in a dreadful day.