• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 1st Test at The Gabba

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Anderson too short. Really slowing-up after hitting the deck.

Haha, then jumps one. Key is to bowl full.

chalky

International Debutant
Has any ball gone off the straight yet? I really hope england can get some reverse swing later on or this could be a long night.

Langeveldt

Soutie
It could be like the English rugby team after they won the world cup.. Playing so hideously you wonder how it ever happened..

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Ffs

Im going to try and bring us some luck. Going to the garden for a smoke and I fully expect to miss a wicket

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
chalky said:
Has any ball gone off the straight yet? I really hope england can get some reverse swing later on or this could be a long night.
Bit of cut and seam-movement. No swing.

Langeveldt

Soutie
I think its better from a SA fans perspective if England get stuffed here, at least we have an outside chance of beating them when we next meet... Deflated Aussies just kill you a little bit harder

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
No bouncers from the Poms. If the Poms are gonna bowl short, at least make it outside off.

Eeek.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Atherton's not a secret Yorkshireman, is he? Impressive winge for one so young, "Undercooked, only one first class match, nothing captain can do if bowlers bowl so badly, blah, blah, blah..."