• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group C - France, Australia, Peru, Denmark

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Went way better than expected. Organised at the back. Not getting run over in midfield. Arguably had the best chance of the half.

Look miles better than we did in qualifying.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah did well after the first 10 minutes. At least it means our differential won't tank too much.

Burgey

Yeah we’ve been good value for hat scoreline. First ten minutes shaky AF but our blokes probably understandably toeier than a Roman sandal.

Burgey

Got to keep knocking them over though. French don’t like a hard contest at anything. They’re getting free kicks for anything so you may as well make them count.

Burgey

Hoping the ref does what they do in the nrl and levels the free kick count up.

vcs

On this evidence, Australia have a more than decent chance of getting out of this group.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Heh, I get home, turn this on and the first thing I see is the pelanty.

Lame.

flibbertyjibber

Sandpaperoos playing really well and that VAR decision will be a talking point. Think Lawrenson is wrong and it was a penalty but I do think the ref should have seen a few different angles of it.

That changes things. Brain-dead defending