• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If South Africa beat India and make the World T20 final...

Sri Lanka vs. South Africa Final - Who is more likely to choke?

• Sri Lanka

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
BTW I got a bit confused cos there were some serious replies to Burgey that he answered back to seriously earlier in the thread, and he's gone on about this stuff before, so I honestly didn't know if he was serious or not, obviously some of the 'kick them out of world cricket' stuff is pretty trolly but whatever.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
People can act like its a troll but its not. Why would you troll Lankan fans on here? Burgey's just gotta come out and admit he's being truthful with his views here, because he is.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Jono running a BotM smear campaign against Burgey here. On top of his new-found bad boy image, he's pulling out all the stops to boost his chances of going back-to-back.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Jono running a BotM smear campaign against Burgey here. On top of his new-found bad boy image, he's pulling out all the stops to boost his chances of going back-to-back.
#courtingthelankanvote

Well, I for one am pretty bad when it comes to trolls, Migara not the best either tbf
Yeah but picking on Lankan fans is like picking on the "slow" kid in school.

#losingthelankanvote

YorksLanka

International Debutant
everyone is entitled to their opinion on Sri Lanka and good luck to them, you dont like us, fair enough, do we care? there are plenty that do but there is only one person looking silly in this thread now...

Last edited:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
TBF, Max you weren't the only one to bite on Burgeys post.........he sucked a few in with it.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was certainly wrong in my initial post in this thread when I said SL hasn't accomplished anything on the world cricketing stage. Thet did, after all, get a rule changed and deserve a fair bit of credit for that.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I was certainly wrong in my initial post in this thread when I said SL hasn't accomplished anything on the world cricketing stage. Thet did, after all, get a rule changed and deserve a fair bit of credit for that.
Yeah its good that Arjuna Ranatunga's actions eventually got the runner banned.