• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B: Spain, Netherlands, Chile, Australia

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My god the Dutch have been good, why didn't they play like this 4 years ago, it was such odd tactics.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Haha glad I'm not alone on this. He's always made errors and yet people are still surprised when he makes another one.

Have to say Spain have been poor.
He's conceded literally hundreds of goals where he's made a save and palmed it back into a dangerous area when he could quite easily have tipped it wide.

In terms of reflexes and being a shot blocker he has no equal. But that doesn't make a good keeper.

Lol, and just as I type he does that...

ripper868

International Coach
This makes me happy. All we need to do now is beat Chile, hold Spain and the Dutch to a draw and we are through! (Pending chile holding Spain to draw)