• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Semis and Final Thread

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
I guess about time Afridi woke up and performed like the performer he was in 2009 semis...Pak should bat first if they win the toss imo..

Last edited:

Briony

International Debutant
What is the music they constantly play during this tournaments as the players come out? - sounds like a group of monks singing.

Should be a good game.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
:laugh: It really does.

Nevertheless, Carn Lanka. Do this. Deserve to win a tournament.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh: It really does.

Nevertheless, Carn Lanka. Do this. Deserve to win a tournament.
They won their tournament in 96. That'll do them!

Pakistan blokes look very tense. Doesn't always bode well.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Don't know if they deserve to win more than the other semi finalists but playing at home should help them.
I said a tournament. Lanka always go late in world tournaments (that matter, gfy Champions Trophy) and have fallen short every time since 2002. 2003 WC semis, 2007 WC final, 2009 T20 WC final, 2011 WC final.

I didn't say they deserve it more than the others. I said they deserve to win a tournament.

Briony

International Debutant
I said a tournament. Lanka always go late in world tournaments (that matter, gfy Champions Trophy) and have fallen short every time since 2002. 2003 WC semis, 2007 WC final, 2009 T20 WC final, 2011 WC final.

I didn't say they deserve it more than the others. I said they deserve to win a tournament.
Would like to see the Windies win. It would be a boon for their cricket but their bowling looks a tad weak.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
West Indies winning the 2004 Champions Trophy was supposed to a boom for their cricket tbh.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Are we playing on this pitch tomorrow night? If so I'm glad we aren't playing either of these two sides.