• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Super 8 Group 2 Discussion - Aus, Ind, Pak and SA

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Pathan bowling 70mph short balls at Watson :laugh:

That's ********. Why would he do that? He should seek leave to give a personal explanation it's that bad. To say it looks jerky and less than smooth us an understatement.
He does that weird thing where he pauses in his action to try and unsettle the batsmen and see what they are doing.

Only thing is he didn't realise Watson wasn't into doing anything fancy. Maybe next time he should focus more on not bowling long hops than pausing for as long as he can mid way through his action.

unam

U19 12th Man
HAHAHAHAHAHHA Poor India...... Indian media tried so hard to hype up this match and make it look like its bigger than final

The_roc

U19 Captain
hit a 50 off like 20 balls in a domestic onedayer a few years back. can hit a long ball, and has the worst bowling action i've ever seen.
Maxwell played english T20 for Hampshire this year. Think he had one good knock and several iffy performances with the ball.

Kensashi

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Went for the matches today.
So great to see Watson replying to Kohli's incessant chattering with some massive sixes! Best way to shut that idiot up!

unam

U19 12th Man
Why are teams that topped their groups in previous round in same group in super eights? that means 2 of the teams that topped in their respective groups will be knocked out before semis.....

unam

U19 12th Man
Yeah I meant why would ICC decide that way, it doesn't make sense, ICC has gone mad TBH. Semi-finals should be between top 4 teams not between top 2, 5 & 6th.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Maxwell played english T20 for Hampshire this year. Think he had one good knock and several iffy performances with the ball.
And we've all seen this tournament how English T20 is the bench mark, haven't we?

smash84

The Tiger King
I think the strategy against India should be to make them bat first.........the bowling is ****e in any case so it would be easier chasing rather than setting up the target and letting the indian batsmen know what their job is

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Yeah their batsmen tend to be very good at chasing over the past few years. I'm pumped for Sunday's match but I can see India taking it if we bat without brains again.