• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - Pakistan, Australia, Bangladesh

Jayzamann

International Regular
So if Bangladesh bat at 10rpo, Australia can get eliminated. Heh, there's still much more to see in this game. I had a nap earlier tonight, I should be set.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Woah. Tait is looking as quick as he has since that T20i against Pakistan earlier this year. Would love to see an accurate speed-gun reading of those first 2 deliveries.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Kayes gone for a blob off 6 deliveries. Probably good for Bangladesh that he's out early tbh, probably done his side more favours than if he'd have stuck around.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
I doubt many of the Bangladeshis will have faced bowling of this pace before - this is very very quick from both Tait and Nannes

King Pietersen

International Captain
As expected, Bangladesh getting decimated by pace and bounce. Loving this track though, proper old-school Caribbean wicket. Need more of these please.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rahim and Shakib so much better than the rest of Bangladesh though, at least they look like they might last a few overs.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
That's it from this day onwards i don't want no one talkin crape about Mr. Cricket. He is AWESOME!

Last edited:

Jayzamann

International Regular
I missed that catch. fml. :(

alrighty they just had a quick montage. holy heck! :o

Last edited: