• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Knockout Stages

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Look my posts may be undesirable tonight but I see the worst poster in the history of this forum uttering complete ****e after we go out the WC, well, yeah

edit, posted before I saw SS's post tbh

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Eh, I'm not upset about England losing at all, and it's still evident that Sir Alex is the worst poster on the forum and should have been banned for relentlessly trolling a long time ago.

Enjoying the fallout though, entertaining stuff.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
LOlling at the amount of complete pricks in this thread, Pratters, Sir Alex, you are the worst culprits, **** off you pair of *****

We lost, deservedly so, end of

But **** me this thread has gone abysmal
You're not helping the situation.

Some of your posting over the last couple of days has been nothing short of dire.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Look my posts may be undesirable tonight but I see the worst poster in the history of this forum uttering complete ****e after we go out the WC, well, yeah

edit, posted before I saw SS's post tbh
I was going to say that you must have SS on ignore until I saw your edit. because surely you realise he is comfortably the worst poster in the history of CW. :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I have the biggest love-hate relationship with you SS.

Would totally do you and then kick you out of my bed minutes later and shower for an hour.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You're not helping the situation.

Some of your posting over the last couple of days has been nothing short of dire.
Well how are you helping the situation with your pro-jock, anti-english bias, Here's the song were Jockland told us they were going to win the WC, yet you'll wind England fans up constantly. Pointless rubbish, how are you remotely impartial in this

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Match to start in 10 minutes then. Would hate to see Argentina lose but given it can happen. Their defense is weak. Very very unlikely though. GIMH I am sure you will definitely feel better if Argentina does lose though. :D

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Well how are you helping the situation with your pro-jock, anti-english bias, Here's the song were Jockland told us they were going to win the WC, yet you'll wind England fans up constantly. Pointless rubbish, how are you remotely impartial in this
Not getting into the debate at all (cos I know **** all), but genuine question, why are Scots called 'jocks'?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Look, if you're going to get touchy because a Scot is pointing out that England aren't actually all that good then tough. How on earth you're interpreting what I've said as "anti-English", or more laughably, "pro-Jock" (we're not at the World Cup, how the hell am I meant to be pro-Scottish when our game is in an even worse state?!) is beyond me.