• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Germany, Australia, Serbia, Ghana

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh dear how many more you reckon we're getting today? That would open the field up a bit.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah, glad I brought Klose into my Sportal dream team this morning.

Does make me laugh when managers demand refs from "big" leagues.

Ooops, Serbia 1-0.

EDIT: Comedy marking from Jerry.

Last edited:

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't see that being the last red in this match TBH.

And goal Serbia. It's all happening, as some would say.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah we want Germany to keep winning and we just have to try to come second. Serbia winning this would be dire.

Though TBF I'm not expecting us to go through regardless of the result in this match.

Last edited:

duffer

Worst possible result if you want Oz to go thru, I'd say.
Living in the moment tbh. Regarding Australia, I do want us to g through but I've befriended the worst case scenario so was just enjoying the 5 minutes of hyperfail from Germany.

duffer

A Serbian red card early with the Germans needing to go all out would make a really good end to the game.