• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Germany, Australia, Serbia, Ghana

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is there some reason a plain red shirt won't do?

Given the issues they had with the suppliers getting them done for their actual team I'm not surprised they're hard for the punters to track down.
A plain red shirt's not really that rare. Although it would allow me to support both Koreas at once I suppose.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I know I will regret asking this, but what is the origin of your Millwall hatred?
Mate, they are the bottom of the barrel, ask any English poster. TBH I have been lucky growing up in the era I have, only had one incident where they smashed our boozer up. grecian I'm sure could provide greater insight. They are what Sir Alex considers to be the archetypal English football fan.

As an aside Cahill dived against the whites in 04 to earn them a penalty in the FA Cup quarters. They missed, but in the words of some ****, never forget, never forgive, never"

Pothas

Seen Millwall a fair few times, never actually seen anything to be honest but their reputation obviously precedes them.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Wouldn't have thought there'd be much love lost between you given your shared status as jellied eel munchers

Pothas

Wrong side of London though, they have other people to worry about, not sure if there was anything back in the dark ages.

To be fair our 'hooligans' (14 year old little ****s) would be destroyed. The only encouter between them and Millwall fans I have seen was some very tame abuse across train station platforms,

Traditionally our rivals were Fulham but they have rather moved on, QPR as well but do not think they really give a **** about us.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Australian World Cup players visited an orphanage in South Africa this morning.
"It's so good to put a smile on the faces of people constantly struggling and facing the impossible"

said Kagiso Goitsemedime aged 6.

Pothas

The Australian World Cup players visited an orphanage in South Africa this morning.
"It's so good to put a smile on the faces of people constantly struggling and facing the impossible"

:laugh:

Just heard the exact same joke with reference to Englland.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone

I lolled.