• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group C - England, United States, Algeria, Slovenia

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
This is going to be so hilarious. Everyone's gonna start caring when we cane you 3-0.

Good luck with Germany next round bitches.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Haha, I think I have one of those somewhere (fake one obv). Put it in my sisters bed and she nearly killed me.

Ch33rz anyway.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I don't understand how England think they can win when it's impossible to score against Tim Howard.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't understand how England think they can win when it's impossible to score against Tim Howard.
Some inept American will fire it into his own goal obviously. Is why England practiced getting own goals against Japan...

Matteh

Think that's more when they belt it into each other.

Do we know who's playing in white out of interest?

Fusion

Global Moderator
I know NOTHING about the sport but mark my words, the U.S.A is going all the way baby. U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! :)

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Oh man, it's going to be so unbearable to be you guys in a few hours.

When we win, it'll be renamed the Official Soccer World Cup. Then we'll just absorb the rest of you countries the MLS as ctiy based franchises, and we'll have a world series.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I really want to support England, because they're playing the USA, but English football fans are just so annoying, as shown above, and it's quietly hilarious when they flop at the world cup.

I really have no idea who I want to win.
agree with an Australian about football, the world is ending

Last edited:

Pothas

England to scrap through this unconvincingly but think they just about win.

Wonder if my Football bemused house mates are going to watch...probably not. Going to drag them to the pub if for the next match.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Got up early to watch this, the potential of an upset and the crying of mass tears on here too irresistable to ignore.

Apologies in advance if I offend any English members over the next couple of hours.

Pothas

Got up early to watch this, the potential of an upset and the crying of mass tears on here too irresistable to ignore.

Apologies in advance if I offend any English members over the next couple of hours.
No problem at all, need you lot here to stop me turning against ITV and our ****ing dreadfull national anthem.