• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brad Hodge vs Michael Clarke for the Twenty20 WC

Athlai

Not Terrible
In Clarke's defense he is the better fielder and Australia's future captain.

So that reads what 22-2?

:ph34r:

jondavluc

State Regular
Pasag don't you already have the pessimistic Australia thread to complain about Michael Clarke being in squad.Must we have a special Clarke brick throwing thread as well.:)

Last edited:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
In Clarke's defense he is the better fielder and Australia's future captain.

So that reads what 22-2?

:ph34r:
Hodge is a better fieldsman and batsman in T20 but Clarke is the golden child so the score is actually 2 (Hodge) plays Infinity (CA favourite)

Smith

Banned
Good fun. I always believed Clarke is better than Hodge in Tests and ODIs but never in T20s. However Clarke is fut captain and hence his inclusion is understandable. That said there is nothing Hodge has done not to merit selection.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
i guess micheal clark is not a bad selection in Australian line up, they play cricket more like my city team does, just be aggressive, doesn't matter its test, one day or T20, so a guy like him in the squad 'll be good, in case some wickets fall & someone need to hold one end
i guess he can do that
so i don't see any wrong in having a player like Micheal clark