• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

37th Match - New Zealand v Bangladesh (13th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flem274*

123/5
Fans like energetic are why its so funny that bangers lose all the time. You keep telling us you're tigers but you play like kittens - cute but ultimately end up on youtube with your head trapped in a shoe

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Everyone is a ****ing tiger or a lion.

Thank god for our hipster birds and complete lack of apex predators.

Antihippy

International Debutant
Our hipster bird is bigger, so **** a kiwi.

Also features a cute marsupial who happens to be able to kick the **** out of anybody.

Best of both worlds really.

cricman

International 12th Man
Trent Boult to clean us up with express pace

We played a Competitive Test at Hamilton in our last tour of NZ. If I was in charge, I wouldn't play Mortaza ... Let him get a full week's rest.

I don't know why Kayes or Sunny are playing. Nasir is the player that needs match practice and he's the best spinner outside of Shakib.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
We MUST lose to Bangladesh. Why? Because if we beat Bang then we'd have won 8 games in a row. To win the WC we'd have to win another 3 bringing that total to 11. When was the last time NZ won 11 games in a row? Surely that would be a record streak for us.

I say get that bad game out of the way now. It will sharpen us for the quarters.

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
When was the last time New Zealand won a World Cup? Surely that would be a record for us. I say lose the tournament now. It will sharpen us up for 2019.

GGG

State Captain
God no, I don't want to lose against Bangladesh in NZ, you would never hear the end of it from their supporters.

Mike5181

International Captain
We've lost our last seven ODIs against Bangladesh. That's right, SEVEN. As much as I enjoyed their game against England, I want us to destroy these guys.

BeeGee

International Captain
ESPNCricinfo said:
They have it all. The brutal, assaulting figure of Baz up front. The man-for-all-seasons Kane Williamson. The experience of a Ross Taylor and Daniel Vettori. And if that wasn't enough, a nuclear-tipped strike force led by the dominating new-ball pairing of Trent Boult and Tim Southee.
WTF? Where are the "workman like", "punch above their weight" and "better than the sum of its parts"?

I've never seen that kind of praise for NZ on cricinfo. Ever.

Last edited:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
WTF? Where are the "workman like", "punch above their weight" and "better than the sum of its parts"s?

I've never seen that kind of praise for NZ on cricinfo.
It's cool to like NZ again since they've had a good 12 months, I for one welcome the knee jerk reactions.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
A can of V for a jar of strawberry jam. Not the biggest loss of value there.
Good analogy. Quality jam is a glass jar that can break easily opposed to an energetic injection that can fizz all over the place if shook up.