• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Match - India v Pakistan

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Alarm set at 3:20 am, 10 minutes before the scheduled start..... My 'internet stream' is tested from first 2 matches - so should be fine...will start watching with Darjeeling tea in my cup

smash84

The Tiger King
I tried a very desi thing with a friend here who got the ESPN cricket stream for the world cup for a 100 dollars. I was trying to check if multiple people could log onto the stream at one time. it stops the video saying that more than one device is displaying the stream :p

Bleed_Blue

School Boy/Girl Captain
We have never lost to Pakistan in a World Cup, that's only going to further add to the pressure on them if we get on top early. My 11 for the game would be.

1. Dhawan
2. Rohit
3. Kohli
4. Rahane
5. Raina
6. Dhoni
7. jadeja
8. Binny
9, Ashwin
10. Shami
11. Yadhav

smash84

The Tiger King
We have never lost to Pakistan in a World Cup, that's only going to further add to the pressure on them if we get on top early. My 11 for the game would be.

1. Dhawan
2. Rohit
3. Kohli
4. Rahane
5. Raina
6. Dhoni
7. jadeja
8. Binny
9, Ashwin
10. Shami
11. Yadhav
That's a pretty good batting line up.

smash84

The Tiger King
haha, somebody posted this on facebook earlier

"Its 11pm in the adelaide and the way suhaib maqsood wahab riaz and sarfaraz ahmed are roaming in the street and things they are eating and smoking i dont think they will be playing tmrw"

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
I tried a very desi thing with a friend here who got the ESPN cricket stream for the world cup for a 100 dollars. I was trying to check if multiple people could log onto the stream at one time. it stops the video saying that more than one device is displaying the stream :p
Tell me your email id if you need help

Debris

International 12th Man
assuming they will not drop younis today. My team will be

Shehzad
Younis
Khatmal+
Misbah
Sohail
Maqsood
Afridi
Riaz
Khan
Shah
Irfan
I was a bit surprised to see Afridi listed. Was shocked to see that he is only 34, seems like he has been around Pakistan teams for 20 years or more. He is a chance for the next world cup. :thumbs_up

smash84

The Tiger King
I was a bit surprised to see Afridi listed. Was shocked to see that he is only 34, seems like he has been around Pakistan teams for 20 years or more. He is a chance for the next world cup. :thumbs_up
Afridi has said that he will retire after this world cup.

Apparently when Afridi debuted back in 1996 then he was 16 years old. He was made a lot of fun of but now as the years have passed he doesn't look more than 34 or 35

Debris

International 12th Man
Afridi has said that he will retire after this world cup.

Apparently when Afridi debuted back in 1996 then he was 16 years old. He was made a lot of fun of but now as the years have passed he doesn't look more than 34 or 35
Plenty of time for him to change his mind.

smash84

The Tiger King
Haha. Perhaps it won't live up to expectations but i was talking about the timing of the match. I also took a short nap

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Dhoni should play higher up at 4 or 5. And people have to stop hyping Kohli. Don't put pressure on the young lad.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think five would be a good spot for Dhoni. Maybe four in the subcontinent but not in Australia against two new balls.